Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Poker Setbacks...

So in my quest to lose 17 pounds in 17 days I worked out for an hour and a half and ate only a measly little serving of Island Curry leftover from last night for lunch.

Was quite proud of myself and even went to Ralph's to get myself a nice tuna sushi roll dinner.

1st pound - Done.

Then everyone came over for poker.

We ordered 4 medium pizzas. Of which I ate six slices. Ok fine seven.

I now have 16 days to lose 18 pounds.



At least I won poker!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who orders 4 medium pizzas instead of, say, 3 large ones? crazy

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mathematics was not his major

5:48 AM  
Blogger Dennis said...

It's to do with the 5-5-5 Deal. And the number of toppings. Or something.

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dennis,

You are so adorable!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Dennis said...

Who are you?

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

two words, my dear:

master cleanse.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts