The TimLo
We're going to try this entry Alias-style.
Beginning with the end...

How did we get here????
......(whoosh, fade to white)...........
The night started like an average, not-that-special Friday night.
The Grove...
Beer...
Live music...
Some mini tacos...

And Emily, eating a chocolate banana.

..................................
At 9:30, I got the call.
TimLoh was in town!
There are few people in this world that I love more than TimLoh. (See: Adventures in Hong Kong: Part 1 and Part 2)
Being mildly retarded (in a good way), he had booked an oceanside suite at Loew's in Santa Monica.
I quickly blew off all previously existing plans (apologies to Wustein) and booked it to Santa Monica.

After consuming all the contents of Tim's mini-bar, we hit up Roosterfish, where tequila shots happened, and Tim attracted a bit of attention buying drinks for any and every gay that hit on him.
It was adorable.
.........................
Following Roosterfish, we crossed the road to the Otherroom, where Katie, Wally, Aly, etc were playing.

The varying degrees of intoxication increased steadily...



...until eventually it just went off the charts.


For TimLoh, however, the adventure was only beginning...

Beginning with the end...

How did we get here????
......(whoosh, fade to white)...........
The night started like an average, not-that-special Friday night.
The Grove...
Beer...
Live music...
Some mini tacos...

And Emily, eating a chocolate banana.

..................................
At 9:30, I got the call.
TimLoh was in town!
There are few people in this world that I love more than TimLoh. (See: Adventures in Hong Kong: Part 1 and Part 2)
Being mildly retarded (in a good way), he had booked an oceanside suite at Loew's in Santa Monica.
I quickly blew off all previously existing plans (apologies to Wustein) and booked it to Santa Monica.

After consuming all the contents of Tim's mini-bar, we hit up Roosterfish, where tequila shots happened, and Tim attracted a bit of attention buying drinks for any and every gay that hit on him.
It was adorable.
.........................
Following Roosterfish, we crossed the road to the Otherroom, where Katie, Wally, Aly, etc were playing.

The varying degrees of intoxication increased steadily...



...until eventually it just went off the charts.


For TimLoh, however, the adventure was only beginning...

Labels: timloh


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home