Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Taty featured in Barack Obama's Music Video

When I graduated from Brown, I had many conversations with my peers and we all unanimously agreed that we would eventually be and know the people who were going to run this country and change the world.

I didn't realize it was going to happen this soon.

I didn't realize it was going to happen TODAY.



Taty and Annie I am so proud of you guys and I'm so proud to call you friends.

This is Annie's self-coined "Year of the Eagle."

THIS IS THE YEAR OF TATYANA ALI.



(The song can be viewed in higher-res at www.yeswecansong.com)

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Anastasia Ali said...

Yes, WE CAN!!! I love you, Mr. Kwan. I will stick my leg out of the window any time for you.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Anastasia Ali said...

Shout out to Hill Harper, a Brown alumnus...

8:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful, and congrats to Tatyana. Thanks for putting it up, SeƱor Kwan.

Man, this is the year that I realize that Dennis has a blog, and that I am in fact already cast in it...Paying attention to stuff in '08!

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you're using your good luck momentum for something *really* good!!

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely video!

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts