Saturday, May 24, 2008

MAO's first gig

You might have blinked and missed it because I mentioned it super briefly, but over New Years while we were in HK, I brought Anne into my modeling agency and they took one look at her and knew Asia would love her.

Well...I said it wouldn't be long before she ended up on some random Asian billboard... and I was right.

She just landed a gig as the face (head/hair) of major hair product brand in Asia. (Probably shouldn't disclose the name until ads come out.)

She flies back to HK this week for the three-day shoot.



Soon she will be a celebrity throughout Asia and we will roll around in money and free hair products.

Did I ever post the casting video we made?

It's great.

Anyone else want me to manage their career?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts