More Rome
So we spent several more fun and relaxing days in Rome.
And I discovered that Engrish is not only an Asian thing:



Greedy mussels and calamarys! Delicious.
Also delicious?
Lasagna.

Amatriciana.

Vongole.

Prosciutto.

Eggplant Parmesan Pizza.

More vongole.

Bolognese.

And of course. Meatballs.

.................
We had several epic meals in Trastevere, saw the Sex and the City movie (awesome), and went church-hopping.



I'm not really religious, but I do fate and karma and magic and unicorns...so I lit a candle and said a little prayer.
What I prayed for... I shouldn't say...but I'm sure you can figure it out.

We passed by the Trevi fountain.

Did some general frollicking.



And ended our evenings on some bridge.
With wine.



And occassionally doing wind sprints.




I love Italy!
Goodbye. I will miss you.

And I discovered that Engrish is not only an Asian thing:
Greedy mussels and calamarys! Delicious.
Also delicious?
Lasagna.

Amatriciana.

Vongole.

Prosciutto.

Eggplant Parmesan Pizza.

More vongole.

Bolognese.

And of course. Meatballs.

.................
We had several epic meals in Trastevere, saw the Sex and the City movie (awesome), and went church-hopping.

I'm not really religious, but I do fate and karma and magic and unicorns...so I lit a candle and said a little prayer.
What I prayed for... I shouldn't say...but I'm sure you can figure it out.
We passed by the Trevi fountain.
Did some general frollicking.

And ended our evenings on some bridge.
With wine.
And occassionally doing wind sprints.




I love Italy!
Goodbye. I will miss you.
Labels: eurotrip heidi, rome


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home