6 MORE WEEKS
of NO WEIGHT BEARING.
GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Just came back from the new ortho. That's what he told me. His x-ray machine is not made of wood. I trust him a little more.
Kill me kill me KILLLLLLLMEEEEEEE
.........
Actually I'm totally fine with it.
Got a project I'm working on.
And I'm day-trading.
Keepin' busy.
Keepin' busy.
.........
I need a hug.
GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Just came back from the new ortho. That's what he told me. His x-ray machine is not made of wood. I trust him a little more.
Kill me kill me KILLLLLLLMEEEEEEE
.........
Actually I'm totally fine with it.
Got a project I'm working on.
And I'm day-trading.
Keepin' busy.
Keepin' busy.
.........
I need a hug.
Labels: ankle ordeal: part two


2 Comments:
{{HUGS}}. My big fear is that I won't be healed enough for at least PWB next week. I already told my son if they put me in another hard cast they'll need to put me in a loony bin, too.
You have a good attitude, DK - that will take you far! Here are good vibes for healing...
Hi Dennis,
I found your blog searching for broken ankles, go figure. I Joined the club December 12th. Fell over on my bike caught my ankle between pedal & the curb, ouch!!!
We both have about the same breaks busted fibula 6 Screws & plate, 3 screws on the other side, I had a Trimalleolar ankle fracture. Cracked of chipped something else.
I could have written your blog, from being constipated from pain med's(to the what if's(Star's had not lined up for the perfect night(My December 12th).
The boot is the only way to go, beats a hard cast.
I was disappointed when you reported no bone growth, bummer...
On my 6 week the OS liked what he saw, and said FWB, This is not a cool injury, My ankle does not want to bend still swollen, Hurt's like hell if not elevated, and my toes go numb, hopefully from the swelling. We both have a long road ahead.
I hope the bone stimulator is working for you. I have been taking calcium supplements, Vit C, and no Coke...
Thanks for sharing your experience, It helped bring my spirits up.. Depression... WOW...
Your broken ankle twin.
Jeff
Post a Comment
<< Home