Free and Epic Vegas!
Wednesday | April 8
I have to give full credit to Taku for finding this incredible deal and forwarding it to me.
2 free nights at the Wynn/Encore with $30 per person breakfast credit per day and $45 per person lunch credit.
(If you have a Platinum Amex you can still make use of this deal until the end of April. If you don't have one, you should maybe consider signing up just to make use of this. Seriously worth it.)
It sounds too good to be true. But there is absolutely no catch.
Amazing.
=====================
Our Wednesday afternoon drive to Vegas was easy and uneventful. No traffic whatsoever.




We arrived within 4 hours.

I'd never thought of the Wynn as anything special and had always considered it a lesser copycat version of the Bellagio. But now that we were going to be staying there I couldn't help but say HELLO YOU ARE SLEEK AND BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY.


The place was damn impressive.
And everyone was super-friendly, from the dealers to the check-in people to the Helper Mexicans.
Check-in took all of 5 minutes. They upgraded our rooms from the original reservation to a sick Panoramic Suite on the 57th floor. We were giddy with excitement. Up until they handed me my room key I was honestly worried that the whole thing was a scam or something because it all seemed too good to be true.


We walked in...

And it was breathtaking. Possibly the nicest room in Vegas I've ever stayed in.


The view was awesome.

We unpacked our bags...

...and immediately jumped into our respective beds.

And then took pictures and texted them to everyone we know.

I was so happy.
Especially considering that the last time I went to Vegas with Danny we slept in a motel with a chair propped against the door.
=========================
Evan went downstairs and immediately won $50 in blackjack which he proceeded to spend on a bottle of vodka and some Cheetos.


I rested my tired ankle and ate Cheetos for a bit.

Evan made drinks.


And then we danced around and did jumpkicks.

I checked my iPhone every 40 seconds, eagerly anticipating Felix's arrival...

Then we went downstairs to explore our epic hotel.

DrDan won big at slots...

And Evan lost five hundo relatively quickly playing blackjack, allowing the Wynn to earn their first night's room fee right away.

Happily there is no shortage of magic money boxes in the casino.

Finally...Felix arrived!

We wandered next door to the Venetian for a midnight dinner.





Yummy!!!!

Gosh our hotel is so pretty.

Best view ever!

This is what world domination looks like.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
I have to give full credit to Taku for finding this incredible deal and forwarding it to me.
2 free nights at the Wynn/Encore with $30 per person breakfast credit per day and $45 per person lunch credit.
(If you have a Platinum Amex you can still make use of this deal until the end of April. If you don't have one, you should maybe consider signing up just to make use of this. Seriously worth it.)
It sounds too good to be true. But there is absolutely no catch.
Amazing.
=====================
Our Wednesday afternoon drive to Vegas was easy and uneventful. No traffic whatsoever.




We arrived within 4 hours.

I'd never thought of the Wynn as anything special and had always considered it a lesser copycat version of the Bellagio. But now that we were going to be staying there I couldn't help but say HELLO YOU ARE SLEEK AND BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY.


The place was damn impressive.
And everyone was super-friendly, from the dealers to the check-in people to the Helper Mexicans.
Check-in took all of 5 minutes. They upgraded our rooms from the original reservation to a sick Panoramic Suite on the 57th floor. We were giddy with excitement. Up until they handed me my room key I was honestly worried that the whole thing was a scam or something because it all seemed too good to be true.


We walked in...

And it was breathtaking. Possibly the nicest room in Vegas I've ever stayed in.


The view was awesome.

We unpacked our bags...

...and immediately jumped into our respective beds.

And then took pictures and texted them to everyone we know.

I was so happy.
Especially considering that the last time I went to Vegas with Danny we slept in a motel with a chair propped against the door.
=========================
Evan went downstairs and immediately won $50 in blackjack which he proceeded to spend on a bottle of vodka and some Cheetos.


I rested my tired ankle and ate Cheetos for a bit.

Evan made drinks.


And then we danced around and did jumpkicks.

I checked my iPhone every 40 seconds, eagerly anticipating Felix's arrival...

Then we went downstairs to explore our epic hotel.

DrDan won big at slots...

And Evan lost five hundo relatively quickly playing blackjack, allowing the Wynn to earn their first night's room fee right away.

Happily there is no shortage of magic money boxes in the casino.

Finally...Felix arrived!

We wandered next door to the Venetian for a midnight dinner.





Yummy!!!!

Gosh our hotel is so pretty.

Best view ever!

This is what world domination looks like.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Labels: free vegas, vegas


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home