Goodbye NYC!
These past few days when we haven't been drinking our faces off, we've been actually been partaking in some slightly more wholesome activities.
I brought some shineysun with me when I came out from LA, and New Yorkers had one of their nicest days yet.
Central Park was PACKED.


We went in to play some whiffleball.



Well, they played whiffle ball.
I sat by my krippled self on a little rock ledge and played Bejeweled.


I did actually end up joining in on a round though. Just in time to see Connie get beaned in the face.
Nice work Felly!

Dr Jasper came by to veg out and play iPhone Scrabble.


And we had some awesome meals at Kabab Factory (not pictured) and the Crooked Knife, an Irish bar that comes with a strong MAO recommendation.
Really really good shepherd's pie.


Goodbye favorite New Yorkies!

Felix I will see you tomorrow in Vegas!

This weekend has been so incredible. I really don't think I could have picked a better time to make a comeback.
I'm moving in June.
There you go. It's official.
I brought some shineysun with me when I came out from LA, and New Yorkers had one of their nicest days yet.
Central Park was PACKED.
We went in to play some whiffleball.
Well, they played whiffle ball.
I sat by my krippled self on a little rock ledge and played Bejeweled.
I did actually end up joining in on a round though. Just in time to see Connie get beaned in the face.
Nice work Felly!
Dr Jasper came by to veg out and play iPhone Scrabble.
And we had some awesome meals at Kabab Factory (not pictured) and the Crooked Knife, an Irish bar that comes with a strong MAO recommendation.
Really really good shepherd's pie.
Goodbye favorite New Yorkies!
Felix I will see you tomorrow in Vegas!
This weekend has been so incredible. I really don't think I could have picked a better time to make a comeback.
I'm moving in June.
There you go. It's official.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home