Monday, April 06, 2009

Hungover hilarity

You know how the night after a great night out drinking your brain just works much more slowly and you say stupid things and are probably still drunk and everything is absolutely hilarious?

India Party morning-after was like that.

Met up with Felly and Connie for greasy delicious dimsums and to recap the adventures of the night prior.




At one point Connie was telling some detailed story and I was totally distracted and fixated on this really odd indent on the side of my middle finger.

It was a little sore and slightly reddish and felt like a groove and I could not for the life of me figure out what it came from. Did I slam it in a door? Or hit it on something? Is it broken?

Ten minutes later Connie noticed I wasn't paying attention, "You have no idea what I'm talking about, what is going on over there...?"

I was like, "um...sorry...but this is so weird. I have this groove on my finger I've never noticed before...do you think it might be finger cancer?"

Felix looked at it and was like, "Are you sure it's not just from holding your chopsticks?"

I looked at it again.

"Oh.... Yeah. That's what it is."

I think we laughed until there was crying.



Oh retardedness.

I am so happy in NYC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts