Thursday, June 04, 2009

Adam Lambert is not enjoyable.

OK so I finally decided to but aside my bias and give Adam Lambert a chance by downloading the studio version of his song and listening to it...or trying to.

I'm sorry. He is truly awful.

Here are studio versions of the two Idols' finale single "No Boundaries".

You can compare their voices once and for all.

For all of you people who think Adam was robbed. Well...you are silly. And apparently deaf. I am amazed that you can listen to his version without wanting to rip your hair out after one minute and fifteen seconds.

Kris's version of "No Boundaries":



Adam's version:



Kris Allen 4 EVA!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Meghan Valerio said...

awesome tweet from stephen colbert (or... the guy who writes stephen colbert's twitter):

awkward moment backstage - told lead singer of green day I was sorry he lost american idol

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry man but Adam is clearly much better

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they both did well considering the lousy material they were given! I enjoy Adam myself, although they are both talented.

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose this is a good illustration of how we like to claim that we can '[p]ut aside our bias,' when the reality is it's much harder to do than we think. Both renditions are pretty excellent they just take different approches. I would say the 'betterness' of Kris over Adam is highly subjective.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts