More sadface!
Teresa fell down some stairs and broke her face!
She has stitches in her head!
Please take a moment and shoot her a wall post or text message and tell her how lovely and wonderful she is. Even if you don't know her.
She is a great person!
She wheeled my broken-footed ass all the way home from the hospital in a stolen hotel cart!

TL I hope you get better soon!
And until then I will photoshop all your injuries away.
She has stitches in her head!
Please take a moment and shoot her a wall post or text message and tell her how lovely and wonderful she is. Even if you don't know her.
She is a great person!
She wheeled my broken-footed ass all the way home from the hospital in a stolen hotel cart!

TL I hope you get better soon!
And until then I will photoshop all your injuries away.
Labels: injuries


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home