Uhh-Rape-Us / FoodMovie / Heart-Attack Hambo
So here's a little meal I had the other day that caught me off guard.
Like literally we had to twitter that shit so fast because it was gnomgnomgnomgnom yummy.

I was up in RI visiting Dr Dan and Dr-Mrs. Emily.
Dr Dan originally wanted pizza. But I am surrounded by pizza in NYC and wanted something "healthier".
He said howz about Venezuelan food?
I said...hmmmm....ok.
We arrived at La Arepa for some arepas (Uhhh.....rape us!) which are little corn cakes filled with meat.

I had no interest in arepas...because something else caught my eye.
Anyway. For starters. We had a total Dr Dan appetizer.
Hot dogs and potatoes covered in creamy sauce.

And then (no "and then!") I had
THE VENEZUELAN HAMBURGER

Hands down the singlemost amazing hamburger I have ever had in my life.
For $5.25!
Here's what it is:
Thick juicy burger patty with a mountain of roquefort cheese, ham, bacon, a fried egg, avocado (optional), lettuce, tomato, onions, mayo, mustard, special sauce.
Heavenly Heart-Attack Hamburgy Goodness.

After the meal we drove up to Boston to see Julie/Julia with Kathryn.

It was really cute and should seriously be rated XXX for being French foodporn.
Afterwards we had beer.

And talked to statues.

I love being on the East Coast and being able to make day trips to Beantown...
Like literally we had to twitter that shit so fast because it was gnomgnomgnomgnom yummy.
I was up in RI visiting Dr Dan and Dr-Mrs. Emily.
Dr Dan originally wanted pizza. But I am surrounded by pizza in NYC and wanted something "healthier".
He said howz about Venezuelan food?
I said...hmmmm....ok.
We arrived at La Arepa for some arepas (Uhhh.....rape us!) which are little corn cakes filled with meat.
I had no interest in arepas...because something else caught my eye.
Anyway. For starters. We had a total Dr Dan appetizer.
Hot dogs and potatoes covered in creamy sauce.
And then (no "and then!") I had
THE VENEZUELAN HAMBURGER
Hands down the singlemost amazing hamburger I have ever had in my life.
For $5.25!
Here's what it is:
Thick juicy burger patty with a mountain of roquefort cheese, ham, bacon, a fried egg, avocado (optional), lettuce, tomato, onions, mayo, mustard, special sauce.
Heavenly Heart-Attack Hamburgy Goodness.
After the meal we drove up to Boston to see Julie/Julia with Kathryn.

It was really cute and should seriously be rated XXX for being French foodporn.
Afterwards we had beer.
And talked to statues.
I love being on the East Coast and being able to make day trips to Beantown...
Labels: obesity


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home