Forest Child Update
So I got to have a yummy sushi dinner with Uncle Dick, Auntie Alice, and Zoe.
Afterwards we went to Whole Foods to shop for groceries.
Zoe was cold so I gave her my shirt.



We got home at 8pm and it was Zoe's bed time.
She did her nightly routine:

Studied her US President flashcards.

And then I left through the scary forest.


Isn't it terrifying?
It really felt like True Blood and that I was going to get eaten by a vampire or scary bull-headed witchwoman with claws.
Afterwards we went to Whole Foods to shop for groceries.
Zoe was cold so I gave her my shirt.
We got home at 8pm and it was Zoe's bed time.
She did her nightly routine:
Studied her US President flashcards.
And then I left through the scary forest.
Isn't it terrifying?
It really felt like True Blood and that I was going to get eaten by a vampire or scary bull-headed witchwoman with claws.
Labels: zoebags


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home