MAOcat
So I'm really bad about giving people presents on birthdays and holidays and stuff.
I prefer to give people presents randomly when I see something that is perfect for them. I think it means more that way.
And those presents don't get thrown out as much during spring cleaning. Or when you're moving to a tiny apartment.
Anyway, Anne really likes the pretty little t-shirt I got her from New Orleans.

The Crazy MAOcat.
I think sometimes Phil wakes up with it staring him in the face and he screams. (Sorry Phil.)

Also I love the giant random side pocket, handy for a remote control or beer bottle or hair dryer...all of which Anne carries with her at all times.
I prefer to give people presents randomly when I see something that is perfect for them. I think it means more that way.
And those presents don't get thrown out as much during spring cleaning. Or when you're moving to a tiny apartment.
Anyway, Anne really likes the pretty little t-shirt I got her from New Orleans.

The Crazy MAOcat.
I think sometimes Phil wakes up with it staring him in the face and he screams. (Sorry Phil.)

Also I love the giant random side pocket, handy for a remote control or beer bottle or hair dryer...all of which Anne carries with her at all times.
Labels: mao


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home