Bridget's B'day @ Cafe Charbon
Kate invited Tom and me to Cafe Charbon for her best friend Bridget's birthday.
Cafe Charbon is literally a block away from my apartment.
Yay!

I had no idea such a fun dance party existed within steps of my home.

(Actually wait, this is a lie, Pianos is steps from my home.)
Whatever.
Double-fisting was in order.

And cake!

The birthday girl provided all kinds of fun party favors including champagne and twisty straws and star-glasses.
I love an impromptu night of random fun!







Cafe Charbon is literally a block away from my apartment.
Yay!

I had no idea such a fun dance party existed within steps of my home.

(Actually wait, this is a lie, Pianos is steps from my home.)
Whatever.
Double-fisting was in order.

And cake!

The birthday girl provided all kinds of fun party favors including champagne and twisty straws and star-glasses.
I love an impromptu night of random fun!







Labels: birthdays


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home