Monday, March 08, 2010

Random pics from February

In the last few weeks I've been getting settled into a New York routine. It's been really nice. Going out. Seeing friends. Not traveling. Not getting blackout drunk.

These are a bunch of random pics from the past two weeks or so. There hasn't been a big event or trip in a while where I've taken a million pictures, so that's probably why I haven't really updated. But some of y'all have been bugging me for pretty pictures of yourselves so here you go.

............................................

We celebrated Charles's birthday like three weeks ago.







The following week we celebrated Shiri's birthday....







It snowed a bit.



My car got buried.



I visited the Meatball Shop. (They were making this special lamb meatball for a while and I am drooling just thinking about it again.)




I had some Snoopy and Zameer time...




And we've been hitting up our neighborhood bar, the Boiler Room, A LOT.





I have other pics to post from this past weekend. But you might have to wait another three more weeks for those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts