Campus Dance 2010
....and finally I will post about Brown 6th Reunion which I went to like two months ago now...
Memorial Day.
Pregame in the Big Donors Tent.

hi moosie i've missed you

Free sushi...


And Ruth sighting.

And little pigs in blankets.

Gnom gnom gnom.

It was my 6 year. But lots of my younger friends had their 5 year. Plenty of familiar faces.
Hi Rach&Rob!

Hello Amelia

Hello Britt and the cute small girl who used to date Ciarcia.

Hi Big Al

Hi Tilly every time I see you all I can think about is the time you passed out in my house and we stacked shoes all over you.


Hello Elizabreath with second child on the way.

Hello Joe everytime I look at you I think about that time at Felix's birthday when you bought us 1,000 shots at Viva you crazy bastard.
Hello again Alec whenever I see you I see a coconut bra.

Hello Rachael. When I see you I think of Team Celine.

Hello Annie Ali and nick and kate and can you tell it is 2am and i can't think of things to write?

whatever it was a fun time. i always love being back at brown. how did mikemanu get in this picture? and where are his rollerskates?



oh and hello and congratulations sso and mike who just married.

we danced around like crazies to hot boys playing instruments and screaming.


lalallalalalala


the end. campusdance4ever
Memorial Day.
Pregame in the Big Donors Tent.

hi moosie i've missed you

Free sushi...


And Ruth sighting.

And little pigs in blankets.

Gnom gnom gnom.

It was my 6 year. But lots of my younger friends had their 5 year. Plenty of familiar faces.
Hi Rach&Rob!

Hello Amelia

Hello Britt and the cute small girl who used to date Ciarcia.

Hi Big Al

Hi Tilly every time I see you all I can think about is the time you passed out in my house and we stacked shoes all over you.


Hello Elizabreath with second child on the way.

Hello Joe everytime I look at you I think about that time at Felix's birthday when you bought us 1,000 shots at Viva you crazy bastard.
Hello again Alec whenever I see you I see a coconut bra.

Hello Rachael. When I see you I think of Team Celine.

Hello Annie Ali and nick and kate and can you tell it is 2am and i can't think of things to write?

whatever it was a fun time. i always love being back at brown. how did mikemanu get in this picture? and where are his rollerskates?



oh and hello and congratulations sso and mike who just married.

we danced around like crazies to hot boys playing instruments and screaming.


lalallalalalala


the end. campusdance4ever
Labels: brown, campus dance


2 Comments:
I can still see Gaga on the main page, rest easy Denny rest easy.
TEAM CELINE!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home