Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Coming soon: FRANCE!!!!

I am impulsive.

I am easily persuaded by kind words and lovely people.

Heidi has been calling and emailing me daily to get me to go pseudo-backpacking in France with her and her friend Claudia as they make their way from Paris to Rome.

(Originally a trip was planned for June but things fell apart and the original plan kind of got scrapped. (Probably for the best since I was hoping to stop spending so much money.))

But they promised fun. And drinking. And beauty. And laughter. And fun.

And I can never resist an epic adventure because, well, life is just too short and you could die in an earthquake next week.

So...I caved and booked tickets.

We leave in less than three weeks. Right after Campus Dance.

It is going to be AWESOME.



(Above picture of Anna D-S at our neighboring mountaintop town of Eze (or as dad pronounces it, "Ass.") taken in Spring of '01.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts