Friday, November 28, 2008

Most low-key birthday ever



Still stuck in bed. I'll be here all day. Bleh.

Say hi. I'm bored.

Although...I did start playing WoW again.



Getting Tyffany back on his feet has been a little tricky since I stupidly stripped him down and sold off all his gear and gave my gold away when I quit the game over a year ago.

I spent some time in the town square begging for money.



Thankfully I have powerful rich friends and Chris, Doug, and MichaelTan all sent me some gold to buy some new equipment.

YAY!!!!!

Sidenote: I was doing a quest with some other dude just now and he had to step away from his keyboard because his mom was yelling at him to do chores. I have officially turned 12-years-old today.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stuck-up ugly "monkey-boy"

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts