Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Up in the Air

So I'm at LAX waiting for my 16 hour flight to Hong Kong via Taipei.

(Showed up 4 hours early to ensure an exit row seat. Ugh.)



Already I feel like I'm in Asia. Over the loudspeaker they just paged a lady named "Baby Chow" and a man named "Simeon Wong".

Simeon. Like Simian. Like Monky.

(I think once I get to Hong Kong I'll work on a new Asian Names and People post.)

.......................................

Anyway, I saw Up in the Air the other day because my friend had an Academy screener.

It was a really good. And it was kind of about my life (minus some awesomeness and friendships and gay dancing.)




Obviously I'm played by George Clooney.




Let's place bets on what age he will be when he finally stops being dreamy.



See you in Hong Kong!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts