En route to CHAOS
It's a nice snowy day here at La Guardia.

About 36 hours ago I was pressured by almost-doctor Adam into booking tickets to New Orleans for Superbowl madness this weekend.

Of course because I was booking tickets less than 48 hours before my flight the cheapest tickets I could find were on American Airlines.
I hate American. I love Delta.
American wants to charge me for internet use and a bloody mary in the lounge.
Also in my early morning scramble I forgot my party cam at home.
Chaos begins.
-- Post From My iPhone

About 36 hours ago I was pressured by almost-doctor Adam into booking tickets to New Orleans for Superbowl madness this weekend.

Of course because I was booking tickets less than 48 hours before my flight the cheapest tickets I could find were on American Airlines.
I hate American. I love Delta.
American wants to charge me for internet use and a bloody mary in the lounge.
Also in my early morning scramble I forgot my party cam at home.
Chaos begins.
-- Post From My iPhone
Labels: in transit, iPhone post


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home